This year, Noblegarden runs from the 10th to the 17th of April (or from the 11th on Oceanic servers).
During Noblegarden, the towns of Azeroth and their immediate environs are liberally sprinkled with Noblegarden eggs for players to collect in a ravenous frenzy — er, in the spirit of sharing. These eggs contain treats fit for commoners and kings alike!
New for 2023
- A Drake’s Big Basket of Eggs (toy) – 200 Noblegarden Chocolates
Equip your Dragonriding drake with a festive basket. Cooldown reduced during Noblegarden. (1 Hour Cooldown)
The following pets can be purchased from the Noblegarden Merchants (Horde) and Noblegarden Vendors (Alliance) or as a random drop from looting Brightly Coloured Eggs in the four starting areas of the Horde and Alliance respectively.
- Bloodhoof Village in Mulgore
- Brill in Tirisfal Glades
- Falconwing Square in Eversong Woods
- Razor Hill in Durotar
- Azure Watch on Azuremyst Isle
- Dolanaar in Teldrassil
- Goldshire outside Stormwind City
- Kharanos in Dun Morogh
- Spring Rabbit – 100 Noblegarden Chocolates
Spring rabbits symbolize fertility, and they love to demonstrate why.
- Noblegarden Bunny – 200 Noblegarden Chocolates
Why do bunnies lay eggs?
- Mystical Spring Bouquet (a non-combat pet) – 100 Noblegarden Chocolates
Animated by magical means, and chlorophyll.
Swift Springstrider (ground mount) – sold by Noblegarden Merchants (Horde) and Noblegarden Vendors (Alliance) for 500 Noblegarden Chocolates, as well as a rare drop from Brightly Coloured Eggs.
The joys of Noblegarden are best when celebrated with this loyal, loving, and blandly-colored freak of nature.
Other Noblegarden Goodies
Noblegarden is a great time to pick up a hell of a lot of transmog. Thankfully, this grind is much less annoying than the ones that force you to fly around to loot a bunch of candy buckets or visit elders.
- Noble Gardener’s Hearthstone – 250 Noblegarden Chocolates
- Tome of Polymorph: Rabbit – 100 Noblegarden Chocolates
- Spring Circlet – 50 Noblegarden Chocolates or Brightly Coloured Eggs
- Black Spring Circlet – 50 Noblegarden Chocolates – matches the tuxedo
- Pink Spring Circlet – 50 Noblegarden Chocolates – matches the elegant dress
- Yellow Spring Circlet – 50 Noblegarden Chocolates
- Brown Spring Circlet – 50 Noblegarden Chocolates
- Blue Spring Circlet – 50 Noblegarden Chocolates
- Elegant Dress – 50 Noblegarden Chocolates or Brightly Coloured Eggs
- White Tuxedo Shirt – 25 Noblegarden Chocolates or Brightly Coloured Eggs
- Black Tuxedo Pants – 25 Noblegarden Chocolates or Brightly Coloured Eggs
- Spring Florist’s Pouch – 50 Noblegarden Chocolates or Brightly Coloured Eggs
- Spring Robes – 50 Noblegarden Chocolates or Brightly Coloured Eggs
- Spring Flowers – 50 Noblegarden Chocolates or Brightly Coloured Eggs
- Egg Basket – quest reward
The year I collected the mount, I spent the first hour racing around as a Noblegarden Bunny, which was pretty tedious but these days, 50-250 choccies seem a lot less annoying when you can purchase so many items for the same cost as the mount.
Today I ended up looting 4 extra Spring Rabbits, a second mount and the Spring Florist’s Pouch before looting the extra 600 chocolates needed for the remaining toys and transmog I didn’t have. I guess the Drake’s Big Basket of Eggs was the incentive I needed to finally add those six items to my collection.