Here’s a list of the most notable Timewalking rewards you can collect with all those Timewarped Badges you’ve accumulated over the years.
Essentially, Timewalking dungeons allow us to queue for a number of favourites from previous expansions using scaled-down gear. This is a great opportunity to use those old legendaries or see some of the old content for newer players. They also have a chance to drop items from the heroic version of the dungeon-like the Music Roll: Mountains of Thunder and Reins of the Blue Proto-Drake.
Remember to pick up either A Burning Path Through Time, A Frozen Path Through Time or A Shattered Path Through Time from Seer Kazal in your Garrison. Completing 5 Timewalking dungeons rewards a Seal of Inevitable Fate and an Iron Fleet Treasure Chest which contains normal-mode armour from Hellfire Citadel, appropriate to your loot specialisation.
- Killing a boss – 5
- Killing an end boss – 10
- Completing a random dungeon – 10
- The weekly quest The Swirling Vial or The Unstable Prism – 500
During the Burning Crusade holiday, look for Cupri by the Terrace of Light in Shattrath.
- Eclipse Dragonhawk (mount) – 5000
- Mark of the Ashtongue (toy) – 1250
Replicates the effect of Ashtongue Cowl which was part of the Black Temple attunement (see right).
- Ever-Shifting Mirror (toy) – 500
Funnily enough, this image is the only screenshot I have from the attunement.
During the Wrath holiday, Auzin sells a number of different items by the fountain in old Dalaran.
- Ironbound Wraithcharger (mount) – 5000
- Hourglass of Eternity (toy) – 2000
summons “Future You” and has a similar effect to the quest Mystery of the Infinite.
- Will of Northrend (toy) – 1500
- Grizzlesnout’s Fang (toy) – 750 – transforms you into a worg and lets you travel at 250% speed in Northrend.
In Patch 6.2.3, get ready to go back in time to experience six iconic dungeons from Cataclysm. Head back into Grim Batol, Stonecore, Lost City of Tol’vir, The Vortex Pinnacle, Throne of Tides, and End Time once more to reap the treasures within.
Players will also have a chance to loot a rare Infinite Timereaver from any Timewalking boss.
Inspired by Murozond, the final boss of the End Time dungeon, the Infinite Timereaver will be a rare drop from any dungeon boss during all of the Timewalking events.
Kiatke sells a number of different items in both Orgrimmar (52, 41) and Stormwind (76, 16) near the elemental waystones.
- Tosselwrench’s Mega-Accurate Simulation Viewfinder (toy) – 3000
- Gurboggle’s Gleaming Bauble (toy) – 1500
Mists of Pandaria
In Patch 7.1.5, six Mists of Pandaria dungeons will be added to the rotation – Gate of the Setting Sun, Mogu’shan Palace, Shado-Pan Monastery, Siege of Niuzao Temple, Stormstout Brewery and Temple of the Jade Serpent.
- Yu’lei, Daughter of Jade (mount) – 5000
- Infinite Hatchling (pet) – 2200
- Paradox Spirit (pet) – 2200
- Portable Yak Wash (toy) – 500
- Adopted Puppy Crate (toy) – 1000
Warlords of Draenor
- Beastlord’s Irontusk (mount) – 5000
- Beastlord’s Warwolf (mount) – 5000
- Apexis Focusing Shard (toy) – 500
- Banner of the Burning Blade (toy) – 750
Battle for Azeroth
Historian Ma’di (50, 41) is located in Tanaris. She’s to the right of Chromie inside the Caverns of Time by a tent and accompanied by a corgi.
As part of WoW’s 17th Anniversary Celebration, the Timeless Mechanical Dragonling will be available to purchase from Historian Ma’di in the Caverns of Time for 200 Timewarped Badges.