After some difficulty getting a raid together for Niuzao, the last Celestial I needed for The Emperor’s Way, I managed to get my quest done before heading off to see Wrathion and Lorewalker Cho in the Seat of Knowledge. It was here that I witnessed a very cool cutscene retelling my very own storyline over the last few months.
Cooler still was walking outside to see my form on display.
On the other hand, I wasn’t expecting to see the wings proc so often. I can understand when you’re casting spells but I think it will get old pretty quickly. Nevertheless, it feels great to have it completed. The last thing I have to do is kill Garrosh for Judgement of the Black Prince below.
As a reminder, here’s the series of quests we had to complete.
- A Reckoning – dialogue at the end of Chapter I: Trial of the Black Prince: Breath of the Black Prince
- Celestial Blessings – video on the Disc Priest challenge
- Cloak of Virtue
- Preparing to Strike
Meet Me Back at the Inn
- A Timeless Discovery – dialogue during the quest and the last part of chapter 5: Judgment of the Black Prince (see video)
- Secrets of the Timeless Isle
The Emperor’s Way
- A Pandaren Legend (see video)
- Judgment of the Black Prince