When I discovered two new engineering pets and a mount were coming, I had every intention of making the pets first but the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to make the mount. I know, GASP! The same thing happens when I upgrade my gear, I purchase the more expensive pieces first like the chestpiece. This meant it would take a full month to transmute 30 pieces of Jard’s Peculiar Energy Source for the Sky Golem. As expected, I saw a few people running around on these yesterday.
Collecting the schematic wasn’t bad at all since it dropped off the first set of mobs we pulled. This is what you can learn:
- Jard’s Peculiar Energy Source (daily transmute requiring 10x Ghost Iron Bars)
- Sky Golem: 30x Jard’s Peculiar Energy Source + 30x Living Steel
- Advanced Refrigeration Unit: 5x Jard’s Peculiar Energy Source + 5x Living Steel
- Pierre: 15x Jard’s Peculiar Energy Source + 15x Living Steel
- Rascal-Bot: 15x Jard’s Peculiar Energy Source + 15x Living Steel
I had seen Cool on his earlier and I must admit it looked like a lot of fun so as soon as the daily CD reset (I missed a day =S), I was on my engineer ready to make it. I couldn’t wait to take it for a test drive.
Too bad my herbie is already a toe picker.