In the upcoming patch, we’ll be adding our very own jukebox to the garrison which will be great news for some. Imagine defending your garrison from impending invaders as the War March blasts through your system (or whatever else you fancy).
You’ll find Gammar standing right next to your full garrison cache with a quest to collect five parts all over Draenor.
On a side note: his other quest leads you to the Heirloom Vendor in the Undercity who rewards you with an Ancient Heirloom Armor Casing and Timeworn Heirloom Armor Casing if you complete her two quests.
You know what would boost morale around here?
Bass. Beats. Music!
Everyone loves a party! You go out and get me some hardware, and I’ll make a system that will shatter Draenor itself.
- S.P.R.K. Capacitor – Iron Shredder, Orunai Coast (Talador)
- Phonic Amplifier – Stalwart Warden, Skettis (Spires of Arak)
- Laz-tron Disc Reader – inside the inn – on the floor upstairs, Pinchwhistle Point (Spires of Arak)
- Bass Blaster – On a grassy patch to the right of Tarr the Terrible (Grand Master Pet Tamer) and surrounded by three dancing ogres, Ring of Blood (Nagrand)
- Cord of Ancient Wood – Lumbering Ancient, Everbloom Wilds (Gorgrond)
The quest unlocks your jukebox and rewards a Stash of Dusty Music Rolls suitable for your faction.
Note you will only see music rolls if you’ve done the initial quest above.
- Mountains: Looted from the Frozen Supplies found at the base of a tower (directly east to Owl Wing Thicket) in Winterspring.
- Ghost: Lost Sentinel’s Pouch in a tree stump, west of Raynewood Retreat in Ashenvale.
- Mulgore Plains: How about fishing the Bluffs? An eccentric musician is known to toss rolls in there, from time to time. Fished up in the Pools of Vision, Thunder Bluff.
- Shalandis Isle: Looted from High Priestess’ Reliquary in the Temple of the Moon, Darnassus.
- The Shattering : Finding classic tracks takes hard work, and sometimes that means flying on the back of a colossal, cataclysmic dragon. Them’s the breaks. Chance to drop from the last encounter in Dragon Soul.
- Angelic: Looted from the Gurubashi Arena Chest in Stranglethorn Vale.
- Faerie Dragon: Looted from a nest during the Faerie Dragon event in the Whispering Forest, Tirisfal Glades.
- Lament of the Highborne: Sylvanas’ Strongbox inside the Royal Quarter, Undercity
- Legends of Azeroth: Deep in the heart of Blackrock Depths is a track so legendary, it takes two dragons to protect it. Drops from Nefarian in Blackwing Descent.
- Cold Mountain: Got a rod and reel handy? I hear there’s an artist leaving her work in creative places in Ironforge. Fished up in the Forlorn Cavern, Ironforge.
- Ghost: Find the Forlorn Composer (while dead) in the north-eastern area of Raven Hill Cemetery, Duskwood.
- Karazhan Opera House: Chance to drop from the Opera Event boss.
- Tinkertown: Turn in Grime-Encrusted Objects in Gnomeregan. (Alliance only)
- Zul’Gurub Voodoo: Chance to drop from Jin’do the Godbreaker in Zul’Gurub. (Horde only)
- The Black Temple: Warden’s Scroll Case inside Warden’s Cage, old Shadowmoon Valley.
- The Burning Legion: Up for a journey into the Black Temple? You still won’t be prepared for the hard hitting bass of the track you’ll find. Chance to drop from Illidan in Black Temple.
- Invincible: Chance to drop from The Lick King in Icecrown Citadel.
- The Argent Tournament: Purchased from any of the city Quartermasters located in the Argent Tournament grounds (requires 25x Champion’s Seals).
- Totems of the Grizzlemaw: Find Remington Brode wandering the roads in Grizzly Hills then answer his four questions correctly (2-1-3-1).
- Mountains of Thunder: Chance to drop from Loken in Halls of Lightning.
- Wrath of the Lich King: Face his wrath, in that flying fortress, with that icy weather? All for new music? You’re crazy! Chance to drop from Kel’Thuzad in Naxxramas.
- Heart of Pandaria: Conquering feat itself will help you glimpse the Heart of Pandaria, musically speaking, of course. Chance to drop from the Sha of Fear in the Terrace of the Endless Spring.
- War March: Feeling a song of war? Domination Point in Pandaria used to shake with heavy drum beats. Purchased from Ongrom Black Tooth for 500x Domination Point Commissions. (Horde only)
- High Seas: Lion’s Landing has a track as fresh as the sea. Watch out for sharks! Purchased from Proveditor Grantley for 500x Domination Point Commissions. (Alliance only)
- Song of Liu Lang: Purchased from Tan Shin Tiao sitting in the Seat of Knowledge, Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
- A Siege of Worlds: You’re already leading a campaign against the Iron Horde. Might as well take Blackhand’s music roll collection while you’re at it. Chance to drop from Blackhand in Blackrock Foundry.
- Darkmoon Carousel: Sold by Chester for 90x Darkmoon Tickets
So, any must-haves for your collection?