The next round of pets has already been datamined from the 6.2 PTR as well as a few pet-related toys to look forward to.
Expert Pet Trappers Giada Goldleash and Tiffy Trapspring have appeared at the Pet Menagerie with an assortment of pets and toys for sale.
- Bloodthorn Hatchling – 50x Pet Charms
- Dusty Sporewing – 50x Pet Charms
- Glowing Sporebat – 100x Pet Charms
- Lost Netherpup – 200x Pet Charms
- Indestructible Bone – 50x Pet Charms
- Spirit Wand – 100x Pet Charms
- Magic Pet Mirror – 500x Pet Charms
Fel-corrupted legendary pets have been spotted in Tanaan Jungle! Each pet can be defeated once per day for a bag of Fel-Touched Pet Supplies, which can contain pet charms, Battle-Training stones to increase a pet’s level by 5, and even rare pets.
- Hogs – That’s Whack! achievement
- Blorp – 50x Darkmoon Daggermaw (sold by Galissa Sundew)
- Translucent Shell – 100x Darkmoon Daggermaw (sold by Galissa Sundew)
- Corrupted Nest Guardian – Shadow-Lord Iskar, Hellfire Citadel
You will find Nethaera’s Light (a special non-combat tribute pet for CM Nethaera) located in several spots around Dalaran. When you find one, emote /cheer a couple of times to automatically add her to your pet journal.
- Savage Cub – Revered with the Saberstalkers
- Blazing Firehawk – Exalted with the Order of the Awakened
- Shard of Cyrukh – Forgotten Shard of the Cipher, Tanaan Jungle
- Bloodbeak – Tanaan Jungle
- Cerulean Moth – Tanaan Jungle
- Fen Crab – Tanaan Jungle
- Violet Firefly – Tanaan Jungle
- Crimsonwing Moth – A rare spawn in Talador with many spawn points, and only one ever appearing in the zone at a time.
- Sapphire Firefly – A rare spawn in Spires of Arak who also has many spawn points and appears only once at a time.
During Pet Battle Bonus Events, you’ll be able to take your pets out for a little exercise and earn triple pet experience from battles. Winning five PvP Pet Battles as a part of a quest during the event awards the player with an Ultimate Battle-Training Stone that instantly levels a pet to 25.
Also, to celebrate the launch of Blizzard’s new free-to-play team brawler, players can collect an epic Grave Golem once they reach Player Level 20 in Heroes of the Storm. He reacts to /cheer, /talk, /roar, and /dance.
Whoa, that’s a lot of Pet Charms. That’s 1,050 if you want to collect all the pets and toys. Plus, we finally get to collect Hogs!
Looks like I’d better start stockpiling those Pet Charms although I don’t know about getting 45 points in one session of Whack-a-Gnoll. You know, it was only yesterday, I spent my last remaining charms on some levelling stones for my next future pet. Oh well, at least my tamer circuit and menagerie teams are just a click away.