Another secret pet has been solved with the Sun Darter Hatchling, as well as five more class pets in Patch 7.2: The Tomb of Sargeras – the second major patch of Legion. Wailing Caverns will be the first pet battle dungeon in the series.
Each pet costs 10,000 Order Hall Resources, in addition to ranking each artifact weapon (up to 43) for DKs. Monks can purchase their cub after earning Power Ascended.
Note: you will need to earn your class mounts before you can even see them on the vendor.
- Monk – Ban-Fu, Cub of Ban-Lu (matching Ban-lu, Grandmaster’s Companion) see video
- Rogue – Crackers (quest reward after increasing your artifact knowledge)
- DK – Blood Whelping, Frost Whelpling, Unholy Whelpling
- Scraps – Curious Wyrmtongue Cache from the Broken Shore
Sun Darter Hatchling
The Sun Darter Hatchling requires you to solve a number of riddles enabling you to pass through various barriers inside the Cave of Consumption. Twelve items are needed – most can be bought from the AH or made by players.
Pet Battle Dungeon
The highly anticipated Wailing Cavernsis coming.
- Cavern Moccasin, Everliving Spore, Young Venomfang – Bag of Damp Pet Supplies
Check out the video for my entire run-through on challenge mode.
- Orphaned Felbat – Legionfall Chest
- Noblegarden Bunny – 100 chocolates
- Igneous Flameling – 350 Midsummer Flowers
- Infinite Hatchling, Paradox Spirit – 2,200 Time coins
I’m not crazy about levelling more toons but I’d love them to add a priest pet down the line.
Are you looking forward to these additions?