Hallow’s End runs from October 18 – November 1 (19th in Aus) so it’s great to see an assortment of collectables, an achievement for Pepe lovers and even a way to decorate our garrisons. Sadly, there really isn’t anything new in 2020-21 but here’s the gist from previous expansions.
Find Pepe sitting on top of a gravestone at the back of your Horde Garrison or Alliance Graveyard. Clicking him rewards the achievement – A Frightening Friend. Each time you summon Pepe, there’s a chance to see this Tiny Scarecrow Costume.
In Draenor, the following dailies Culling the Crew, Foul Fertilizer, Mutiny on the Boneship, and Smashing Squashlings reward a total of 5 Spooky Supplies each day. This BoA currency can be turned in for one Garrison decoration.
- Ghoulish Guises: “Dress your garrison’s guards in festive costumes.”
- Hallow’s Glow: “Pumpkins, candles and other decor for your garrison.”
- Seer’s Invitation: “Invites an Arakkoa seer to your garrison.”
- Witch’s Brew: “A Pandaren Brew Witch, who brings plenty of fresh brew for your garrison.”
- Creepy Crawlers: “A ghoulish box of spectral rats, maggots, and spiders.”
If you have 5 toons, you can effectively collect them all in one day by sending your main the Spooky Supplies.
Note: Extra Spooky Supplies can be converted into Tricky Treats.
Headless Horseman’s loot
- The Horseman’s Ring
- Seal of Ghoulish Glee
- Band of the Petrified Pumpkin
- Wicked Witch’s Signet
- The Horseman’s Sinister Slicer
- The Horseman’s Horrific Hood
Where to get Tricky Treats
Tricky Treats are collected through dailies and visiting the many candy buckets located near the innkeepers of each continent. Vendors are located outside both Undercity and Stormwind.
Tricky Treats Loot
Costumes & Heirloom Upgrade
- Exquisite Costume Set: “Xavius” – 200 Tricky Treats
- Exquisite Costume Set: “The Lich King” – 200 Tricky Treats
- Exquisite Costume Set: “Grommash” – 200 Tricky Treats
- Exquisite Costume Set: “Edwin VanCleef” – 200 Tricky Treats
- Exquisite Costume Set: “Deathwing” – 200 Tricky Treats
- Hallowed Helm – 150 Tricky Treats
- Hat of the First Sister, Hat of the Second Sister, Hat of the Third Sister, or Hat of the Youngest Sister starts from the daily quest in Val’sharah.
- Hallowed Wand – Banshee – 2 Tricky Treats
- Hallowed Wand – Wight – 2 Tricky Treats
- Hallowed Wand – Gargoyle – 2 Tricky Treats
- Hallowed Wand – Nerubian – 2 Tricky Treats
- Hallowed Wand – Slime – 2 Tricky Treats
- Hallowed Wand – Ghoul – 2 Tricky Treats
- Hallowed Wand – Abomination – 2 Tricky Treats
- Hallowed Wand – Geist – 2 Tricky Treats
- Hallowed Wand – Spider – 2 Tricky Treats
- Ancient Heirloom Armor Casing – 450 Tricky Treats
- Timeworn Heirloom Armor Casing – 450 Tricky Treats
- Weathered Heirloom Armor Casing – 450 Tricky Treats
- Naxxy – 150 Tricky Treats
- Cursed Birman – 150 Tricky Treats
- Widget the Departed – 150 Tricky Treats
- Sinister Squashling – 150 Tricky Treats
- Feline Familiar – 150 Tricky Treats
- Creepy Crate starts with the quest Missing Heirlooms
Acquiring all three will be an easy task since they are scattered all over your garrison, however, rare versions are few and far between. The good news is, you can kill them off or battle the lesser quality ones until a rare one pops up. As soon as you remove one, a new one instantly pops up in its place and can be any of the three.
- Ominous Pet Treat – 5 Tricky Treats
- “Mad Alchemist” Costume (limited to Perky Pug) – 5 Tricky Treats
- “Lil’ Starlet” Costume (limited to Perky Pug) – 5 Tricky Treats
- “Yipp-Saron” Costume (limited to Perky Pug) – 150 Tricky Treats
- Little Wickerman – 150 Tricky Treats
- Headless Horseman’s Hearthstone – 150 Tricky Treats
- Horse Head Costume and Horse Tail Costume – 150 Tricky Treats each
- Coin of Many Faces – looted from mobs in the Isle of Shadows (Shadowmoon Valley).
- Sack of Spectral Spiders – a chance to drop from the rare spider Arachnis spawned from the Creepy Crawlers decoration in your Garrison. Look for him next to the lava pool (for Horde).
Tip: He can only be looted once a day so turn off autoloot. He spawns every few minutes so provided you haven’t looted anything from his corpse, you can keep killing him for the toy.