Originally, this was supposed to be a WTT post but it turned out to be more of a wish list – but not just any wish list, just look at what’s included. I understand some are more doable than others but that’s why it’s my rather large wish list.
- Mini Tyrael – World Wide Invitational 2008
- Grunty – BlizzCon 2009
- Murky – BlizzCon 2005
- Zergling Leash – World of Warcraft – Collector’s Edition
- Panda Collar – World of Warcraft – Collector’s Edition
- Diablo Stone – World of Warcraft – Collector’s Edition
- Netherwhelp – Burning Crusade – Collector’s Edition
- Murkimus the Gladiator – Arena Tournament
- Viscous Horror – drop in the Throne of Thunder
- Darkmoon Rabbit – Darkmoon Faire
- Lil’ Tarecgosa – Guild Achievement
- Thundering Serpent Hatchling – Guild Achievement
- Ethereal Soul-Trader – TCG: The Hunt for Illidan
- Dragon Kite – TCG: March of the Legion
- Rocket Chicken – TCG: March of the Legion
- Hippogryph Hatchling – TCG: Heroes of Azeroth
- Bananas – TCG: Through the Dark Portal
- Tuskarr Kite – TCG: Scourgewar
- Spectral Tiger Cub – TCG: Scourgewar
- Gryphon Hatchling – Blizzard Store
- Murkablo – BlizzCon 2011
- Deathy – BlizzCon 2010
- Mini Thor – Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty – Digital Deluxe
- Zeradar – Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void – Digital Deluxe
- Fetish Shaman – Diablo 3 Collector’s Edition
- Golden Pig, Jade Tiger, Silver Pig, Zipao Tiger – Recruit-A-Friend
I’m happy to say I’ve collected a good number of these since I first posted this list.
I know arv may have spectral tiger cub doubles? But I am not 100% sure on that.
As for the Zerling, Panda, and DIable, I have 2 sets of the items to learn them. Unfortunately, they are soul bound and the pets themselves are non-tradable.
I guess if someone were to transfer a toon with said items on them to another account that would be one way to get them to someone but I am not 100% certain on that.
Oof that is an ultimate wishlist. Watch the bmah too – Arvash told me there was a hippogryph hatchling on it once.
Sorry, I don’t have doubles of the cub, lol. But some of the TCG pets can be found on the BMAH, like the Kites, Rocket Chicken, Bananas and, like Navi said, the Hippogryph.
Slice – Yep, that’s what I read for the early CE pets short of getting a MINT copy.
Navi – I had no idea it would be that many when I started it :P
Arv – No worries. Yeah I’ll have to keep an eye out for them but I need to build up a lot of gold first =/
The easiest way to get Lil Tarecgosa is to join a guild that completed the legendary.
I know that I completed it in SR so if you level an alt in our guild then you can get her. :D
Honestly, I would love that. Especially since it’s so fast getting to exalted now. Thx for the offer :D
I think you already have an alt in our guild right?
No, but I’m pretty sure Navi does
Well I’m logging in now so if you can just ping me. :)